Hello guys
I am Hemant Mukhi and currently I am pursuing mechanical engineering from Maharishi markandeshwar university mullana ambala. I want to tell you the truth behind the truth behind my university which promises quality education to people and youngsters but instead of it taking admission in these universities can land you in a difficult position. The faculty and practical knowledge given to students is poor and below is the recent incident that actually happened in our university. I took admission in this university because I didn't know that there is so much pathetic condition of university and it can cost me my future. Now the future of students studying here is at a big risk because everyone wants good job and good quality education. Here in this newspaper picture JK SHARMA iS OUR PRINCIPAL OF MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
And he has done this shameful act. Shame on our university I will on my behalf request to all of you that PLEASE DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR UNIVERSITY IF U WANT TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
My effort is to spread awareness about the recent business opened by some rich and powerful people in our country. I am in a pain to say that in this business the future of youngsters like me are kept at risk.
My email id is hemantmukhi29@gmail.com
Anyone who want to contact me can email me.
I am Hemant Mukhi and currently I am pursuing mechanical engineering from Maharishi markandeshwar university mullana ambala. I want to tell you the truth behind the truth behind my university which promises quality education to people and youngsters but instead of it taking admission in these universities can land you in a difficult position. The faculty and practical knowledge given to students is poor and below is the recent incident that actually happened in our university. I took admission in this university because I didn't know that there is so much pathetic condition of university and it can cost me my future. Now the future of students studying here is at a big risk because everyone wants good job and good quality education. Here in this newspaper picture JK SHARMA iS OUR PRINCIPAL OF MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
And he has done this shameful act. Shame on our university I will on my behalf request to all of you that PLEASE DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR UNIVERSITY IF U WANT TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
My effort is to spread awareness about the recent business opened by some rich and powerful people in our country. I am in a pain to say that in this business the future of youngsters like me are kept at risk.
My email id is hemantmukhi29@gmail.com
Anyone who want to contact me can email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment